Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Because I'm the Mommy, That's Why!

I have decided to venture into writing and other neat stuff with the Back Porch and The Mommies. Not only bore you here, but there too. ;)

I figured that I can offer that little tidbit of advice like - when is the right age to let your kids stay at home by themselves..

Since I am now working a full time job and the kids are on their 3 week break from year round school.. daddy is just getting off the midnight shift and catching a little shut-eye, but within yelling distance if needed... 2 little kids kind of have to entertain themselves for about 3 hours between dad's sleep and my arrival home.

When the discussion came up about getting a babysitter over the weekend because we both had to work, I quickly remember what had happened the day before just while dad was sleeping. They decided to see if our dog Shadow would sneeze if they put pepper in her dog food. When she threw up the next morning from what I have no idea, J quickly proclaims.. "See? I told you she would throw up". Hence. We got a babysitter.

And now you know. If your kids are between 7 & 8 and you question it.. just remember that little sound of advice.

**whispered voice** babysitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home