Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, August 22, 2002

two seconds

Really... 2 seconds. The kids want to watch The Princess Diaries with me, so I have just a few seconds to post. MY JOB IS SO AWESOME! I was just finishing up work left and right and going back to Lisa, my Project Manager and say "what next?" and she would say "uhhhh.. hold on". By 1:00pm she challenged the content developers to gang up on me and I can say I walked out at 5:45pm tonight with a crap load of work on my desk for tomorrow. Man that feels good!!!

Lisa told me she does contract work on the side and showed me another site in development.. once again, it kills me I can't say anything, but lets put this way.. it's one of the new ABC shows on TV this fall. It launches when the show launches in Sept. I want to work on projects like that!!!

Best feeling of the day? Singing REAL loud in the car, at the top of my lungs, and not carrying how I sounded. I felt good. I'm on a high, a really good natural high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home