Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

reading

Ms. MK is reading training stuff, but I'll be honest, while visiting home, it was the best time when all 3 kids were outside playing and the TV was off, mom taking a nap, bro-in-law off doing something, sister reading some magazine and I sat down to read in mom's favorite chair and read for 3 hours straight. That is something I don't do often and it felt good.

It also felt good to crawl into my own bed, in my old bedroom and while everyone was asleep, read till 1am and not disturb anyone. I'm just about finished with "Hollywood Wives II".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home