Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, August 22, 2002



Off topic: In honor of the release of the Fall Edition of Small Spiral Notebook, welcome to the Small Spiral Notebook Edition of the Thursday Threesome...

Onesome. Small. Is it a small world? In how many miles of space do you live your life? I guess it rather small. Going into town which is 35 minutes away was a big thing for me yesterday. The most on any given day is about a 5 mile commute to work. But when it comes to my MK customers, distance, travel is not a problem, so then my space does go bigger.

Twosome. Spiral. Ever felt as if you were on a downward spiral? How did you pull out of it? Did? I'm still in it. It just slows down from time to time, or I seem to grab onto a wire or something. What pulls me through is the positive affirmations I give myself of what it will be like on the other side. Things in my life WILL get better. Hmpf. Nuff said.

Threesome. Notebook. Notebooks and pens and crayons and glue...when you think about school supplies, what do you most remember? Funny.. I can't stop thinking of college. Art classes and the 2D class I took with all the fun paint. The newspaper class I took and the smell of the rubber cement (so much fun to play with) Exacto knives, training CD's. Art History and the pictures I took of the art slides he had us memorize for the quarterly quizzes and coming up with funny ways to remember the artist, title of painting and the year it was painted.

How about you? Post your answers in your own space and leave a comment here so we can find you!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home