Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, October 03, 2002

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!

After a few moments of wondering "what the...?" my SUCKY boss and I had words and he thinks he fired me, I say I quit. I'm sure from surfing my book-marks at work.. he's seen my journal so hello - SUCKY.. I will be the better person in this situation, this topic has been dropped.

Great thing that the contract job had contacted me yesterday and asked me to come in next week for a few days. So there some work lined up. But I really think this is the sign for me to quit and go my own way and become my own boss. Tired of working hours for little pay, producing graphics for unethical reasons that I think were wrong. Tired of being treated a lacky because I was the gofer, and not a VP who thinks he has advertising skills along with his Harley Davidson bike. You don't. You didn't. You never had it. I was the one raised, trained and worked in an advertising studio.

My only regret, that I didn't leave 2 weeks ago when I knew I wasn't happy there. That when he put me on the 30 day leave while he is out traveling the US that I left then.

I'm so happy. Really. I am. Nervous of talking to B about it, but he should know the routine by now.. every October I'm jobless. It's my track record. But hopefully, next week will come out better.

I think I have a letter for Dear X with the theme Trick or Treat coming to mind. Dear Sucky... It was a real treat today when we had our way of words. Thanks for the crappy memories, low pay, crappy pay.. thanks for the freedom.

I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home