Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Saturday, July 13, 2002

I BELIEVE IN YOU

The challenges you now confront
In all you're going through
Help me see the many ways
That I believe in you.

It's hard for me to realize
The things that you must face;
And though I try I can't completely
Step into your place.

But something in my knowledge
Of the depth and soul of you
Gives to every real concern
An optimistic hue

For when you must respond to life
With pure determination,
Your answer to the challenge
Is a source of inspiration.

And though each day's uncertainty
The future oft obscures,
My hope for you is strong
And my belief in you endures
-Bruce B. Wilmer

I need to believe in myself now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home