Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, August 29, 2002



Off topic: In honor of trying to get gum out of my daughter's hair tonight: Double Bubble Bubblegum.

Onesome. Double. If you could have a clone of yourself, what thing would you most want that clone to do so you don't have to? work the long hours that I'm still trying to adjust to. :) I think cooking would be the one thing. I hate to cook. Take-out is my best friend.

Twosome. Bubble. Anyone you know live life in a bubble? Who? And do you wish they'd snap back to reality? Me! No.. I can't think of anyone that lives in a bubble. I try to put myself in a crowd of positive but realistic friends (now that's a bubble I'M IN!).. that way I keep my wits, sanity and whatever else about me in line.

Threesome. Bubblegum. Willy Wonka talks about chewing gum to be a nasty habit. What's your worst habit? Do you wish you could give it up? When I get nervous I chew my nails. You can always tell when things are at the pits with me when my finger nails are down to the stubs.

How about you? Post your answers in your own space and leave a comment here so we can find you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home