Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, August 29, 2002



updated 9/4/02 pictures below

1. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own? My black "weekenders" shirt, black "weekenders" pants and a new suede red jacket I got as a gift from my mother & sister.

2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire? a leather jacket, a formal gown for Dallas next year, some jeans, anything black.

3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why? A black jean dress, strapless, size 6. I was over weight once (and again) and lost 30 pounds and that was my reward, something sexy. Now I'll just wait to give it to my daughter.. strapless? I think not.. I'll give it to her when she's 30.

4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in? black shirt, black pants (or skirt) with the the new jacket. I wore it yesterday and had a ton of compliments on it.

5. What has been your biggest fashion accident? I am a walking fashion accident. I can't think off hand what it would be, but there have been some blunders.

Here are a few pictures of my favorite outfit:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home