Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, September 01, 2002

workin 2.0

Just a quick blurb before I'm off to work again. The massage was awesome yesterday... until... I got home last night. I sat down on the couch to cuddle with the kids before bed and everything tightened up/loosened up and then I was in serious pain for the rest of the night. I even had my husband check for bruises because I was in such pain in spots.

Today we go in extra early with the hope that we get off early. uh-huh. We'll see.

The wonderful out come of all this - I submitted my hours for the the 2 weeks I worked already.. I came in late in the week the first week and then I worked all last week.. with working both Saturdays, it came up to 70 hours total. I quickly figured it in my head the take home check and I paid rent for the house we are in. What an awesome feeling. So another long day.. another nice paycheck in the future. Oh yes... we are working tomorrow to. So this is what it is like to work for the big companies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home