Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, October 04, 2002

Full Speed

You would think that I would have taken a small break, regrouped, enjoyed the day with B and start next week on working. OH NO! I met with the Director this morning and one of her other friends who is looking for an assistant and by 1:00 this afternoon.. I was working for my "boss". I'm not looking back. There is no regrets that I have left the corporate world. When a company goes belly-up, I won't be a part of it. When a boss does a firing, I won't be the one walking out or the one walking looking for the new job.

I'm scared. I'm nervous. Some major rules were dropped on me, I have to have a selling appointment every week to stay and maintain her assistant. That right there makes me nervous. But this is what I'm in there for. The push, the support, the success.

This journal has really changed with my life. It's gone back to the full pink mode. Join the ride with me. It's going to be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home