Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, October 04, 2002

Viva Las Vegas

I'm so there mentally right now, and I just had to put this one link in there... the Las Vegas web cam. I love the view from the Mandalay Bay cam, you can see the water show, the volocano, lights from the wizard show and the street just lit up. Clayton is there right now.. lucky duck. I've been too busy with all going on that the thinking of mode of "I have no job, let's move now" has not come to play. Usually when I bring on that though process, Vegas comes to mind. I still feel in my heart that I think in 2 years we will be 1 of 6,000 new residents every month to the city in the desert. As far as I am concerned... we have done our 3 year tour come this Christmas, I owe Putz nothing else and we can move on. It's people like Julie, Mary Ann, Jennifer, Kim, my Director, my NSD and my new found Director who hired me that keeps me staying "home".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home