Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Saturday, July 13, 2002

One more post then I'm off to do motherly things. I also found this cool "The Friday Five" group. Five questions asked, you post to your log and then see what others have said.
I'm looking forward to this, maybe give me a helpful insite to myself and you can see it too. I found the latest questions, from June 21st, so I will try this out and see what happens.

Do you live in a house, an apartment or a condo? House. Huge and nice, but still missing the main things I need in a home. Miss having a pool.

2. Do you rent or own? Rented. Bankruptcy does that kind of thing to you

3. Does anyone else live with you? Husband, daughter, son, 1 dog, fish

4. How many times have you moved in your life? oh gosh. From infancy? Too many to count and even then my parents were never in the military, nor were we poor. They liked to get into a home and fix it, make it look nice and then we moved to a bigger home. Homes: Over 30. Cities: 10

5. What are your plans for this weekend? Catch up on sleep. Haven't been sleeping well lately and I am looking forward to some nice cat naps during the day

wow.. that didn't hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home