Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, October 13, 2002

change is good

Another busy day in design land, and as I was telling my mom last night, for the past 3 weekends, I'm off running doing something with the kids that I'm losing at least 4 hours of work. This weekend is the worst. We had GS and now a birthday party today and because it's in Littleton, there's no reason for me to come home and then go back out and get J. I should just stay there and save gas. So I'm now going to have to write off about 4.5 hours and try to make up for in the morning.

But I'm pleased with Stephanie's site. I hope she is too. Got some photos up for her site and redid it and though it looks more plan to me, I'm sure for her it's right what she wants it to be.

Nice thing is - I'm starting to get a template naviagation bar that I can use over and over again.. it's the colors and layout after that, that keeps me busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home