Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, October 13, 2002

My List

Just so you know.. here's my list:

1) Update Ms. C's site
2) Update Stephanie's site
3) Update SuzAnne's site
4) Start on Ms. Jody's site
5) Work on Mom's Christmas Flyer
6) Birthday Party for J to attend
7) Need to do Project X letter soon
8) Call Directors and see where I work tomorrow

Pretty much Stephanie and SuzAnne's site are finished. I have to work on the message section of Stephanie's, which is Graymatter and I have to figure out password protection with SuzAnne's. So I think I'm doing ok. It's that 2:00 to 5:30 time lull of nothing getting accomplished that's going to bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home