Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, July 15, 2002

Just a few cool notes -

Yesterday a neighbor across the street came over. I had offered to do some babysitting for her with her newborn if she needed a few minutes away. She asked if I was still doing Mary Kay and if she could place an order. How cool! And not only did I get an order, but I had it all on my shelf. What a rockin feeling! That so made my day.

Later in the evening, my team recruit called me from NM. She finished up her Perfect Start (15 faces in 15 days). This is from the person who joined just to get the discount in make-up and take care of my few customers in NM. The challenge seemed too much and she didn't want to do it. Not only has she done a class, but she has done a display table and she did a bridal class, something I haven't even done and would be too nervous to do.

Thinks are looking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home